A woman's beauty is not just a slim, slim waist and strong back. Many women forget their hands behind a beautiful, toned body. Often, even with the owners of a beautiful figure, they can be saturated, which also does not add attractiveness to the image. What to do? Exercises have been developed to thin the abdomen, back, hips and thighs. How to get rid of the oil on your hands?
In this case, there is a special complex that allows you to fix all the problems in this area. Exercises for weight loss of the hands are aimed at developing all the muscles. They will help restore tone, firmness and beautiful lines.
Causes of oil on the hands
The presence of fat on the arms and shoulders, while all other parts are in perfect condition, clearly indicates that you are overweight. The nature of the formation of body fat can be different.
Some of the most common reasons are:
- Hormones.Metabolism or, conversely, the accumulation of extra pounds in the fat burning process plays a secondary role. Everything is "guided" by our hormones, which work only when you get good or bad calories. You need to maintain your hormonal background so that your metabolism always starts at the highest speed and your hands are satisfied with beautiful lines. When broken, the oil quickly accumulates in the problem area.
- Genetic predisposition.Body fat can be inherited. If men and women in the family tend to accumulate fat precisely on the arms and shoulders, they are more likely to face a similar problem.
- Incorrect power supply.This is the most common reason to avoid it. Too much fatty, salty, floury food, metabolism slows down rapidly. It is more difficult for the body to process heavy foods, so it stores them in the most unnecessary places instead of digesting them.
- Lack of physical activity.Movement and sports are our life and always a beautiful, appropriate face. When a person leads a passive lifestyle, the calories from food (often harmful) are not depleted, but instead form the same ugly wrinkles.
Best Hand Exercises At Home
Which set of exercises should you choose for your home or gym? This issue must be taken seriously. The thing is that when working on the shoulders and arms, a large load is performed on the shoulder joint. With the wrong program, the chances of a serious injury are high.
Strength training is ideal for reducing body fat today. Exercises prepare the right zones perfectly. Here are some of the most effective elements to include in your training program. You can do them both in the gym and at home.
Helpful hint.Physical activity should be combined with proper nutrition. Eating protein-rich, low-calorie foods rapidly reduces body fat and builds well-pumped muscles.
Reverse movements on one arm
- We are sitting on the surface. Put your feet together.
- Spread your arms shoulder-width apart.
- The legs are bent at the knee joint. We pull the hips off the surface. Body weight should be carried in the palm of your hand.
- The right arm is straightened and bent at the left elbow, lowering the thigh, but not reaching the ground.
- Perform the exercise as needed, then change the worker's hand.
- A chair or stool can be used as support.
longitudinal board while walking
- We stand with straight arms at shoulder level in a longitudinal bar position.
- The legs were pressed and formed a straight line.
- We make sure that the object in this position is as equal as possible. The back should not bend at the waist.
- Put your right arm and left leg to the left, as if we are taking a step. We fix ourselves in such a situation.
- Then we repeat the movement, but with a broken delay for the left arm and right leg.
- Slowly go back to the beginning.
- When we go out, we draw in the stomach as much as possible.
- We lay down on the surface.
- Keep our feet together, stand on your toes. We put our hands on the palms (wider than the shoulders), straighten completely.
- We do push-ups - bend our arms at the elbows and go down without touching the chest.
Helpful hint.This exercise is difficult for beginners. You can transfer the support from the toes to the knees to simplify the task. This makes pushing much easier.
- Hold a vertical position.
- Lean on a table or a special platform with our hands.
- The legs are straight, placed together. The hands are shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your back straight, forming a straight line for the whole body. It is important to monitor your posture, which will maximize your arm muscles.
- Work with the classic push.
Sitting Hand Extension
- We are sitting in a chair. We keep our backs straight, we do not stand on the surface.
- We get a ball or a bottle filled with water. It will do any weight you can comfortably hold.
- Lift the weight in our hands over our heads.
- We slowly put our hands behind our heads, bending our elbows. We try to keep them as low as possible.
- We also slowly raise our hands.
Tips for thinning arms and shoulders at home
Some exercises are not enough to work on the shoulders and arms. To start wearing short-sleeved items, you need to adjust your lifestyle and daily routine:
- Let's start eating right.Agree, if you eat unhealthy foods on a regular basis, there will be no results from shoulder movements at the gym or at home. A well-prepared menu will speed up the process of getting rid of fat in problem areas.
- Reduces parts.We eat only small amounts, but often, preferably at regular intervals. As a result, you will forget about hunger.
- We drink water.For at least two liters of water a day, especially if you exercise regularly. Metabolism is accelerated, hunger is reduced, dehydration is eliminated. The effect is greater.
- Don't forget your heart disease.Strength training is not possible without a good heart. Add more hiking, swimming, skipping rope, running, cycling to our lives. Your body and delicate hands will say "thank you".
- We combine a number of exercises with different cosmetic procedures.Ideally, visit massages, baths, use a variety of palms, creams and ointments that will restore skin tone and give an extra fat-burning effect.
Building a beautiful body is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance. With a competent approach to work, you will quickly perfect yourself in such a difficult area as your hands.