Want to lose weight? Take advantage of the weekly protein diet menu. A protein diet to lose weight with a competent menu for a week will help you get results in a short time without harming your health!
Protein foods satisfy hunger quickly and restore energy sources. When you follow a diet with exercise, fat stores are burned quickly. It is allowed to lose up to 5 kg in a week without suffering from hunger. The main thing is not to eat 3 hours before bedtime, switch to lean foods, avoid alcohol, carbohydrates and fatty foods, for more than 2 liters of water.
- The morning always starts with a glass of warm water with lemon, 15 minutes later on Monday we eat cottage cheese;
- snack: porridge with brown rice, whole oatmeal or steamed buckwheat:
- Dinner: 200 g of green salad and lean veal with sesame seeds;
- Afternoon snack - a slice of unsalted (soaked) feta cheese, tomato;
- Meal - steamed chicken breast with broccoli;
- before bedtime: vegetable juice.
- morning: water, refreshing drink, fruit;
- snack: unrefined cereal, kefir;
- Dinner: 200 g turkey fillet, a vegetable salad with a spoonful of bran and vegetable oil;
- Afternoon snack: 150 low-fat cottage cheese or mozzarella;
- dinner: lean meat or vegetables with broccoli and dill, vegetable juice;
- before bedtime: kefir.
- breakfast: yogurt, a slice of feta cheese, a hot drink;
- snack: 2 eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers;
- dinner: tuna, salad + 50 pine nuts or sunflower kernels;
- Afternoon snack: vegetable smoothie with kefir;
- Dinner: a large portion of cabbage and greens salad, cooked in oil and sprinkled with pine nuts and seafood; Night
- - homemade yogurt.
- Breakfast: 2 eggs, a slice of whole grain bread;
- snack: pumpkin or pumpkin stew, juice;
- dinner: lean soup with croutons, beef with salad, baked asparagus;
- snack - dairy products;
- Dinner: a meal with vegetable protein: 200 g of boiled beans or peas with herbs, lemon, butter.
- night: tomato juice.
- breakfast: dairy products;
- snack: 2 eggs, tomatoes;
- dinner: fish soup, a slice of whole grain bread, baked pumpkin or green beans;
- Afternoon snack: kefir, a slice of cheese;
- lunch: casserole; 50 g of vegetable salad with hazelnuts or sesame seeds; For the night
- : celery juice with apple or kefir.
- breakfast: steamed buckwheat in the evening, 3 slices of dried apricots, tea;
- second breakfast - fruit, 3 walnuts or 5 cashews;
- dinner: turkey with broccoli salad and cauliflower;
- snack: cottage cheese, black crouton;
- Meal: bean salad or greens, asparagus cooked in tomato juice.
- before bed: yogurt.
- breakfast: steamed omelet, celery juice with apples;
- snack: steamed pumpkin, 4 dried apricots;
- dinner: fish with herbs, salad with lettuce, cucumber with seeds;
- Afternoon snack: 150 g of cottage cheese or unsalted feta cheese;
- Meal: Any protein dish with cabbage salad and lemon zest;
- for the night: kefir.
The first and second breakfast can be combined. For intestinal motility, add a tablespoon of bran in salads, cereals, kefir (2 per day). Salt, natural and artificial sweeteners - honey, sweeteners are excluded. In the morning tea can be drunk with 3 slices of dried apricots. Water is drunk between meals. Such a diet can not be called healthy, but it is healthier than a mono diet, which includes one meal a day.
You can customize your menu according to your individual characteristics and preferences. The key is to maintain a calorie deficit for weight loss related to your parameters.
You can change your menu alone or with a dietitian.
What you need to know about protein
There is no need to calculate the amount of product in grams. It is important to diversify your diet with as much protein as possible, so that the body receives the necessary amino acids after division. When consuming a type of meat or poultry, a certain amino acid, such as tryptophan, will develop over time, which can be detrimental to health.
It is not possible to saturate the body with all kinds of essential amino acids in one day, but they tend to accumulate. Therefore, it is better to alternate with meat products, to add vegetable protein to the diet. Combines well with fish and meat salads. Unlike beef, seafood is better to eat in the evening because it takes 2 times less time to break down.
About milk and carbohydrates
Kefir is better to take with a low fat content - 1-2%. 0% cottage cheese has no nutritional value. It is good to drink milk and yogurt in the morning, cottage cheese is possible later as they start digestion. Although mozzarella has 285 calories per 100 grams, you can drink a few slices of cheese and tomato bite twice a week. This will partially compensate for the deficiency of polyunsaturated acids, magnesium, sodium, potassium. Cheese is less than half in terms of fat content, but it is useful only after hydration. It takes a long time to master them, which allows you to forget about hunger.
You should not completely eliminate carbohydrates, otherwise it will overload the excretory system and lead to the formation of ketones. Small amounts of sugar (maltose, fructose) are allowed in daily fruits and sweet vegetables. It is good to take dried seaweed in capsules, natural food supplements, drink half a glass of hips infusion.
Why not hungry?
Protein metabolism is incredibly complex. Proteins begin to break down in the stomach. Under the influence of hydrochloric acid, another component of gastric juice, enzymes are produced that begin to break down chemically into polypeptide molecules. Together with the piece of food, they enter the small intestine, where they are broken down into 22 amino acids and small amounts of tripeptides by enzymes in the small intestine. When you look at multi-stage processes, it is clear that digestion takes a long time.
Pros and Cons
Like any power system, it has advantages and disadvantages. With excessive protein intake and long-term adherence to a diet, urolithiasis develops, affecting the kidneys, liver and other organs and systems of the human body. Protein foods contain purines, which can cause gout and other dangerous joint diseases. Brain activity is supported by carbohydrates. Glucose deficiency leads to a decrease in concentration, attention and memory. The nervous system suffers, there is a lack of motivation, irritability, despair, depression.
- fast and comfortable weight loss;
- protection of muscle mass;
- Healthy nails and hair.
- gastritis, ulcer;
- heart, kidney, liver diseases;
- Not recommended for people over forty-five.
Basics of the famous Ducan Diet
While compiling the menu alone, the famous Dr. You can focus on Ducan's diet, which consists of four stages: attack, walking, consolidation, and stabilization.
In the first, seventy-two protein products are allowed on the menu: skinless poultry, lean beef, lean fish, mussels, squid, shrimp, scallops, seaweed. The list goes on with cottage cheese, yogurt, milk, baked milk.
Second, meat and seafood are alternatives. Fruits and vegetables are added for variety (except grapes, bananas, carrots, potatoes and other starchy foods).
Third, efforts are focused on consolidating the outcome. The cycle consists of seven steps:
- 1 day - proteins;
- 2 vegetables are added to proteins with 2;
- for 3 + 2 fruits;
- for 4 + 2 rye croutons; For 5 + 50 g of cheese
Up to 250 g of starchy vegetables are allowed on the sixth day. Endurance Bonus - Market Meal The 4th phase involves a protein mono-diet once a week.
To activate metabolic processes, you need to walk for 30 minutes at 2 steps per second every day.