If a person is diagnosed with gout, it is important to follow certain dietary rules. A diet for gout in the legs, which contains all the trace elements that are useful for the patient in the menu, will help get rid of the pain. It should be prescribed by the attending physician.
Exclude everything that is harmful
Gout is a metabolic disease that causes salt to build up in all joints. Very often the disease affects the legs. It mainly affects men over the age of 40 and is called royal disease. It is believed that more men eat foods that cause salt deposition. At this point, increasing amounts of uric acid enter the bloodstream, so the principle of the diet for a disease is to exclude foods that contain this substance.
- Broths. Especially oily fish, pork and mushrooms.
- Liver, kidneys, heart.
- Butter and butter.
- Spices. Especially mustard, horseradish, pepper.
- Salted fish, caviar.
- Sweets and especially chocolate.
- Carbonated drinks.
- Fried fatty meat.
- Bryndza cheese. And other salty species.
The menu should be designed in such a way that a person can eat a variety of foods and no longer suffer from vitamins. You must follow these rules:
- You need to eat 4-5 times a day, but the portions should be small.
- Do not eat too much and go hungry.
- Do not limit yourself to fresh vegetables and fruits.
- If your doctor advises you to get rid of these extra pounds, you do not need to go too far. Weight loss should be slow - 1-2 kg per month, so the process of losing weight does not aggravate the disease.
- You need to drink 2-3 liters of fluid a day to remove salts faster.
- Drink alkaline water. Eliminates salt more effectively
Many, looking at the list of forbidden foods, what do you think you can eat? In fact, there are many options: it's chicken and various vegetables and fruits, dairy products. The main thing is to combine all of them rationally. Proper nutrition for any disease means: do not eat too much, exclude fried and fatty foods.
A diet for gout in the legs should be prescribed by a doctor who knows the nature of the disease.
The menu is usually prepared in 2-6 weeks, depending on the patient's condition. After this period, a person needs to continue to eat the right foods, you can simply expand the menu a bit. We are all human and sometimes we want sweet or salty things to die, but it's always better to keep yourself in your hands so that the herring or the cake doesn't go to the side.
Diet for gout
Menu for a patient suffering from gout in the legs:
- 7: 00-8: 00 - Oatmeal with dried apricots or raisins, fresh fruit salad with yogurt, non-fat crispy green tea.
- 13: 00 - Vegetable soup from cauliflower, potatoes, carrots and onions mixed with vegetable oil and herbs. Potato casserole with a spoonful of sour cream.
- 16: 00 - a boiled chicken egg and cucumber.
- 18: 00 - Cheesecakes baked in the oven with sour cream. You can drink a glass of kefir or weak tea.
- 7: 00-8: 00 - salad of fresh vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers and herbs with vegetable oil), a slice of bran or rye bread, cottage cheese with sour cream.
- 13: 00 - Baked chicken with rice with vegetables and vegetable oil.
- 16: 00 - Two slices of bread with tomato juice and pumpkin caviar.
- 18: 00 - Pasta with fresh vegetables and hard cheese (without salt).
- 7: 00-8: 00 - a glass of weak tea with semolina porridge and oatmeal in water with jam.
- 13: 00 - borscht cooked in vegetable broth, low-fat fish (200 g) and fresh cucumber.
- 16: 00 - 2 cheesecakes with sour cream.
- 18: 00 - 150 g of cooked veal and a little boiled beets, seasoned with vegetable oil.
- 7: 00-8: 00 - Milk soup with rice and a cup of weak coffee.
- 13: 00 - Carrot vegetable casserole with pumpkin, potatoes, cabbage, onions, tomatoes and rye bread.
- 16: 00 - Bananas with kefir.
- 18: 00 - Vinaigrette with sour cream and tea with an oatmeal.
- 7: 00-8: 00 - Baked apple with pumpkin porridge and cottage cheese, compote.
- 13: 00 - Carrot salad with baked veal and fresh cabbage with corn and spicy herbs with vegetable oil.
- 16: 00 - Two slices of bread with beetroot caviar.
- 18: 00 - An omelette consisting of two chicken eggs with tomatoes and a slice of rye bread.
- 7: 00-8: 00 - pasta and cheese and a cup of coffee with milk.
- 13: 00 - Potatoes cooked in vegetable oil and cabbage cooked in tomato juice.
- 16: 00 - Fruit salad sprinkled with yogurt and chopped biscuits.
- 18: 00 - Milk soup with oatmeal and steamed carrot meatballs.
- 7: 00-8: 00 - Curd casserole with dried fruit and sour cream, tea.
- 13: 00 - Vegetable soup, two cabbage rolls stuffed with rice and vegetables.
- 16: 00 - Baked pumpkin with boiled eggs and honey.
- 18: 00 - buckwheat porridge with vegetables, a slice of rye bread and baked apples.
This menu is only for a week, but you can complete it with a variety of vegetable dishes and alternative porridge. Everyone can choose what they love. The main thing is that you can drink more water, compotes, rose hips broth between meals.
The diet does not always last a few weeks, a person becomes inflamed and suffers from pain. In this case, you can consume the following products a day: 200 g of milk, 150 g of lean fish or chicken, half a cup of buckwheat, no more than 4 teaspoons. sugar, 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables and fruits can be eaten without restrictions. The main thing is not to eat too much, but this list of products is harmless and will help relieve pain.
In any case, a diet for gout of the feet is a serious matter, and it is better if a doctor prescribes it for you. Each person has their own characteristics in the body, and only a doctor who knows your anamnesis will be able to solve all the nuances.