Millions of women on the planet try this diet every day. Some refuse to eat and eat one apple a day, while others turn to nutritionists to get a well-prepared menu for each day. In general, these food systems are very monotonous, but a Swedish dietitian found a way to turn losing weight into a fun game, and even a 6-petal diet was born.
The proposed diet is based on the principle of classic mono-diets, but has many features that make such a diet effective. The development of such a principle of nutrition is the service of Anna Johansson, who uses the principles of psychology to improve the results of those who lose weight. Indeed, after each successful day you lose weight, it is more interesting to follow a weight loss plan, decorated with torn sheets in the form of a beautiful flower.
This diet provides 6 "petals", each representing a mono-diet, so you will be creative in the process of losing weight. It is better to draw a weight loss plan on a beautifully designed flower than on a simple sheet of paper. Each petal should contain information about the day of the week and the main product. The writing can be done in different colors and the center of the flower can be painted brightly. According to this plan, passing each stage will be like a game.
Principles of diet
The 6 Petal Diets, whose reviews and results are truly impressive, are based on the following principles:
- Duration - 6 days. Such a short period is justified by a one-component diet. The main nutrients in the diet do not enter the body, so following such a menu for more than a certain period of time can be dangerous to health. Doctors do not recommend repeating the diet more than twice a year.
- One product for a day. Since the essence of Anna Johansson's diet is to separate foods, a nutritionist recommends not to mix proteins and carbohydrates, as their incomplete assimilation by the body is noted. Doctors believe that foods with different ingredients are not completely digested by the body. And the rest of the excess is converted into adipose tissue over time. Taking meals separately helps them to be properly digested and prevents the accumulation of body fat.
- Lose up to 800 grams per day. With this diet you can lose about 500 to 800 grams per day and lose 4. 8 kg during the whole period.
- Eat a limited amount of food. The selected product can be consumed in limited quantities as shown in the table. For protein - 500 grams, for plant products - 1500 grams, for cereals - 300 grams.
- Discard attachments. The "6 petals" diet indicates that the food can be salted with spices that are not too hot. However, following the principles of such a diet, sugar should not be added to the diet. Soup and broth from the main product are allowed on protein days.
- The volume of liquid is not limited. The minimum amount of liquid required is two liters of clean drinking water. In addition, you can include green tea in your diet. You need to drink clean water between meals - this is a very important rule of the diet.
- Consistency. You should eat the food exactly in the sequence recommended by the Swedish nutritionist. In fact, it contains the principle of changing carbohydrates and proteins, so weight loss occurs.
Menu for every day
It is very easy to follow the diet, thanks to which the menu can be prepared very simply and quickly from the main product, which should be divided into 5 equal parts. But at the same time it is extremely important to follow the concept proposed by the author.
The first day is fish
The 6-petal diet without menu variety starts with a fish day. Today it is allowed to eat 500 grams of finished products. Will make all kinds of fish, including cod, hake, uskumru, horse uskumru, pollock and others. There are no restrictions on the fat content of fish and the method of cooking.
The menu for each day of the 6-petal diet can consist of the following recipes:
- Fish in a double boiler. Peeled fish fillets (any fish, such as salmon, hake or salmon) should be salted, then covered with greens and cooked in a double boiler.
- Baked fish. Salted fish fillets should be covered with a mixture of herbs and garlic, then wrapped in foil and baked in the oven.
- Fish soup. Lean fish fillets should be boiled, then chopped in a blender and pre-finely chopped greens should be added.
The use of vegetable oil is strictly prohibited. At the same time, the use of small amounts of salt and spices is allowed.
Protein Day is designed to saturate the body with easily digestible proteins, as well as unsaturated fatty acids (which are rich in fish meat of some valuable species) that play the role of antioxidants in the body. It has been proven that the calories in fish are indispensable for the body and its use does not cause weight gain.
The second day - vegetables
Today you can eat up to 1. 5 kilograms of vegetables. Seasonal vegetables are recommended. In the spring, cabbage, pumpkin, bell peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers are good. In winter and autumn it is better to prefer cabbage, beets and carrots. Frozen vegetables can also be used in the 6-petal diet. Vegetable juices and soups are allowed.
It is no secret that vegetables are rich in pectin, fiber, various trace elements and vitamins. However, most of the ingredients are only kept fresh, so it is advisable to eat most of the allowed foods without heat treatment. But if you still need to cook vegetables, it is better to use an oven or double boiler. Despite the high content of carbohydrates in vegetables, low-calorie foods are consumed throughout the day. In addition, vegetables are a real storehouse of vitamins and minerals that the body simply needs.
The menu may include the following recipes:
- Vegetable casserole. Ideal for eating tomatoes, cabbage, carrots, peppers, onions, eggplant. Transfer the chopped onion to a preheated pan, fry a little, add the chopped carrots and boil the vegetables. During this time, you need to chop the remaining vegetables and add them to the pan. Pour a little water, salt and cook until tender.
- Vegetable soup. Put 500 grams of chopped tomatoes in a deep frying pan, add salt, add garlic. After 10 minutes, pour the tomatoes with water and cook until soft. Next, you need to cut the cooked tomatoes in a blender with any herbs (e. g. basil). Serve garnished with basil.
- Boiled broccoli. Boil the cabbage in water, adding a little salt. Season the finished dish with lemon juice, Provencal herbs and herbs (it is better to grind first).
Weight loss emphasizes the simplicity of a diet, such as the "6 petals" diet, the menu of the day, which is easy to write based on the basic principles of nutrition. On Vegetable Day, you can make vegetable salads using any food combination and decorate the salad with a tablespoon of olive oil. You can add salt if you like.
The third day - chicken
Today you can eat 500 grams of skinless chicken. White chicken is ideal. It is recommended to bake in the oven or just boil. Then divide the portion into 5 meals and eat during the day.
At this stage of the "6 petals" diet, the menu for each day can consist of the following dishes:
- Chicken cutlets cooked in a double boiler. Mix finely chopped chicken breast with eggs, chopped herbs, salt and make cutlets. Cook in a double boiler.
- Baked chicken fillets. Fry the fillet with salt, sprinkle with herbs, wrap in foil and send in a preheated oven. Garnish the finished dish with herbs and serve hot.
- Chicken casserole with sauce. Fold the chopped chicken fillet into a deep frying pan, add salt and herbs. Cook under the lid for a few minutes. Serve with the sauce formed during cooking.
Chicken is high in protein but low in calories. The feeling of hunger during the day will be practically not felt, because proteins have good nutritional properties.
The fourth day - grain
The menu of the fourth day consists of 100 g of whole grain bread and 200 g of cereals, "6 petals" diet, the main product of which is the selection of any grain. But it is better to choose unpeeled coarse grains from fruit peels, for example:
- Brown rice;
- barley grains.
The "6 petals" diet, which has proven to be effective today, can consist of the following foods:
- Baked buckwheat. Boil 100 grams of buckwheat in salted water, then chop with herbs in a blender. From the resulting mass you need to prepare cutlets cooked in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Oatmeal cookies. Mix 1 cup of milk (skim milk is better) and 150 grams of oatmeal. Add baking soda and vanilla (a small amount to avoid spoiling the cookies). After the mixture swells, you need to shape the cookies and put them in a loaf pan. Cover the loaf pan with parchment paper or foil in advance.
- Muesli. Pour 150 g of oatmeal with boiling water and infuse for 15 minutes. You can add plums or walnuts to taste.
Oat bran or wheat bran can be used instead of bread and water as an ideal addition to the diet. It is difficult to exaggerate the benefits of cereals, because thanks to them the body receives various valuable trace elements. Coarse grains contain the most fiber. The 6-petal diet, whose recipes are very simple, involves soaking the porridge in cold water overnight. You can protect all the useful trace elements in this way. Porridge is a complex carbohydrate that lasts a long time and at the same time creates a feeling of fullness.
In addition to porridge, a handful of nuts is also allowed. 1 cup of kvass is also allowed.
The fifth day - cottage cheese
At this stage of the 6-petal diet, the menu includes 500 grams of cottage cheese. It is better to prefer cottage cheese with a fat content of not more than 20%. Curd day ration is allowed to include 300 ml of low-fat kefir, milk or yogurt. It can be eaten both independently and as a dressing for cottage cheese.
It is not recommended to replace cottage cheese with another product. However, if this is still to be done, only similar protein products are allowed. So you can use ricotta or feta cheese.
Curd is characterized by the presence of large amounts of protein and trace elements necessary for the body (for example, calcium is indispensable for the skeletal system).
Today's menu may include the following dishes:
- Very cooked casserole. Mix 1 packet (200 grams) of low-fat cottage cheese, 1 tbsp. l. semolina, 1 egg, 5 tbsp. l. yogurt, raisins, cinnamon and vanilla. Place the mixture in a slow cooker and cook according to the instructions of the appliance.
- Dessert from cottage cheese. Beat cottage cheese, 0, 5 cups of ready-made coffee and sweetener in a blender until foamy. Serve the finished dessert cold.
- Baked cheesecakes. In a bowl, mix 1 packet of cottage cheese, 1 tbsp. l. semolina and eggs. From the resulting mixture, prepare cheesecakes to be dipped in a mixture of semolina and cinnamon, and then place in a baking dish lined with parchment paper and send in the oven.
Those who choose a nutrition system such as the "6 petals" diet will really appreciate the feedback on the results of the fifth day. There is really a lot of weight loss at this stage.
Sixth day - fruity
The last day of the 6-petal diet can be considered a real belly feast with a sample menu of different fruits. Grapes and bananas should be excluded from the diet. The maximum amount of fruit should not exceed 1. 5 kg. In this case, both fresh fruit and cooked without sugar are taken into account.
The fruit diet can be diversified with the following recipes:
- Fresh raspberries. Beat the raspberries in a blender. Pour the resulting mixture into a glass and sprinkle with a little powdered sugar for decoration.
- Fruit dough. Mix the mango with the pineapple pieces in a blender. Garnish the finished mixture with mint leaves.
- Fruit salad. You can use your favorite fruits for this salad. For example, there may be mango, apple, orange, kiwi and melon cubes. Season with lemon juice and honey (half a teaspoon is enough).
Fruits are actually complex carbohydrates, but their caloric content is relatively low, which allows you to guarantee an active process to lose weight.
The maximum number of cycles allowed by dietitians will be 6 days each. Everyone chooses how many circles to form. It is worth paying attention to your health and well-being. Of course, the number of circles also depends on the amount of extra pounds to get rid of. If you follow all the rules of the "6 petals" diet, "before" and "after" photos will certainly delight those who lose weight.
Dietitians recommend taking a day off for the body between periods of six days. On such a day you can eat with ordinary food, except for bread and sweets. For best results, it is best to follow dietary guidelines.
Get out of the diet
Despite the fact that the diet is called "6 petals" and indicates that it will have only 6 days, nutritionists recommend making adjustments on the 7th day of the diet. This is no longer a full-fledged diet, there are fewer restrictions today, but it is worth introducing it so that the body gets used to a gradual return to a normal diet.
The main rule today is not to overload the body with too much heavy food. The products on the menu for the previous 6 days will provide a comfortable exit from the diet.
If you follow the Swedish weight loss system, called the "6-petal diet", the results will be visible very quickly. But finally, it can be corrected if those who lose weight follow the rules of dieting.
In the days that follow, you can supplement your diet with other foods, but it's usually worth sticking to a low-calorie diet. If you continue to deny harmful, unhealthy foods (sweet, fatty and fried), you have the opportunity to lose a few more pounds.
Contraindications to the diet
Like any nutritional system that restricts the consumption of certain foods, the 6-petal diet has its contraindications:
- liver diseases (including chronic);
- stomach diseases;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The nutrition system provided is suitable for almost everyone, because it does not mean fasting and is not long-lasting. But in the end, only your doctor can assess the dangers of a diet for your body based on the results of your health condition. If you follow all the rules, weight loss occurs very quickly, it is better to consult a doctor before starting such a diet.
Feedback from people who are losing weight
Dietitians unanimously claim that the Swedish nutritionist's weight loss system is very effective because it is based on the effective principle of a separate diet. Those who have already lost weight on the "6 petals" diet (the menu for each stage is given above) claim that you should follow the following recommendations to get maximum results.
- eat often, but in small portions;
- do not forget about water, drink at least 7 glasses of clean water a day;
- do not neglect sports training;
- start the weight loss process only if you are completely healthy, because it will be more difficult for a weakened body to accept the restrictions;
- prefer only fresh products;
- minimize the amount of spices and salt as they retain fluid in the body;
- give up alcohol.
But at the same time it is very important to understand that no diet has magical properties, so it will take a lot of effort to maintain the result later. Therefore, nutritionists recommend a regular diet, but always stick to proper nutrition.