The best treatment and prevention of pancreatic diseases is proper nutrition. First of all, there must be a faction. In addition, you should not eat the following foods:
- simple carbohydrates, or rather flour and sweets;
- reduce salt intake as much as possible;
- any kind of fat, you can pour a little on the dish after cooking;
- smoked meat;
- canned fish and sausages;
- Fiber-rich foods, especially cabbage;
- carbonated drinks;
- cocoa and coffee;
- alcoholic beverages;
- acidic foods.
During remission, it is allowed to eat steamed vegetables and fruits, lean meats, mashed potatoes, small amounts of flour products, low-fat dairy products, eggs and biscuits.
This is the same diet number 5 according to Pevzner, but slightly modified and adapted for patients with pancreatitis for both children and adults, and has two types:
- For patients with exacerbation of chronic and acute pancreatitis.
- For patients with chronic pancreatitis in remission.
The most important thing is that the diet food is steamed or cooked. In this case, protein products are preferred.
Very hot or cold foods should not be consumed. It should be uniform and thin. At the same time, you should eat 250-300 g in small portions every 2 hours up to 8 times a day. Energy value should not exceed 1000 kcal per day.
Soups are boiled in water without the addition of meat. From vegetables and cereals, semolina, rice, millet, potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, noodles, pumpkin are added. It is recommended to grind all ingredients with a mixer or rub through a sieve.
You can eat any dairy product, except those that are fatty and very acidic. Sour cream is added only to the finished dish, but not more than 30 g.
Eggs are used only in the omelet, and not more than once in the first week, then a maximum of two.
Meat is used only low-fat veal, chicken, turkey, rabbit, fish. It is also better to grind it to facilitate digestion. Remove all tendons and veins, turkey and chicken skin before cooking.
Fruit - only ripe, non-acidic, preferably cooked.
Vegetables include beets, potatoes, carrots, squash, green peas, cauliflower and vegetable marrow. You can eat some tomatoes during remission. All are used only on steam.
Sweet: you can use natural marshmallows and marshmallows in agar, biscuits, jelly and mousse in sorbitol.
Drinks: tea, compote, jelly, rose broth, diluted fruit and berry juices and milk and fruit cocktails.
Recipes for cooking in the first week of exacerbation
It is better not to eat anything in the first days of exacerbation, drinking alkaline water to clean the culture and reduce acidity, green tea and rose water are also excellent. In addition, if the food is cooked properly, it will be very tasty. Review recipes for pancreatitis and cholecystitis in the first week, starting from the third and fourth days.
First of all, it should be liquid, and milk should be diluted with water in a ratio of 50/50. For this we need:
- oatmeal - 6 tbsp. l. ;
- water with milk - 3 cups;
- sugar, salt and fat are allowed only in remission.
Porridge can be cooked in both the oven and multivark. First you need to bring the water to a boil with the milk, then pour the flakes and cook, stirring constantly until tender, plus boil for five minutes as much as possible. You can also grind after cooking using a blender. Cook on low heat in "porridge" mode.
This is a versatile recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. You only need to cook it as much as you eat. To do this, we need the following items:
- buckwheat (you can easily replace it with millet or rice) - 3 tbsp. l. ;
- potatoes - 2-3 pieces. medium size;
- carrots and onions - take 1 piece each;
- su - 1, 5 l;
- salt - a little to taste
- sunflower oil - 0, 5 tbsp. l. on a plate.
First, bring the water to a boil in a two-liter pot. Then we put cereals and chopped potatoes in a pot. Then you have to throw the fried carrots, finely chopped onion and cook until the potatoes are cooked, finally add a little salt. You can add a few meatballs to them during remission.
Pumpkin stuffed with chopped chicken with cheese
Excellent nutritious and delicious food. Minced meat can be considered as chicken or beef. You need to take the following ingredients to prepare food:
- chicken - 0, 5 kg;
- zucchini - 3 pcs. medium-sized, will be tastier if the skin is not too thick;
- cheese - a little;
- butter - lubricate the mold;
- stale bread - 50 g;
- salt to taste;
- protein - 1 piece. you can take all the eggs in remission;
- onion - 1 piece. with well-being.
First you need to cut the zucchini into slices 1-1, 5 cm wide, then remove the core. The next step is to soak the bread in water or milk.
Then pass the peeled chicken through a meat grinder three times, add minced meat, onion, egg, bread and salt. In addition, there are two cooking options - in the oven and in a double boiler:
- Put the zucchini in a greased form, then put the minced meat inside. Pour water over the edges of the pumpkin so that it is almost completely covered, add a little salt and bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 35-40 minutes. The cooking speed will depend on the amount of minced meat and the width of the pumpkin peel. A few minutes before cooking, the stuffed pumpkins should be sprinkled with cheese;
- Everything is the same in the multivark, you only need to set the "Stew" or "Cooking" mode for 40 minutes.
During remission, you can add tomato slices to this dish, which should be placed on top of the minced meat at the beginning of cooking.
Fish fillets with carrots
To prepare such a dish you need to take:
- lean fish fillets - 0, 5 kg;
- onions and carrots - 1 pc. small size;
- salt - a little.
This is a dietary dish and its taste depends entirely on the taste of the fish. You can take tilapia or pollock or hake as a last resort.
To cook, you need to cut the fish into pieces and put them in a pot, then add finely chopped onions and carrots, cover them all with a little water and salt. Then boil for 20 minutes on low heat.
Recipes for remission
Low-fat cottage cheese mousse
For this we need:
- low-fat cottage cheese - 300 g;
- natural yogurt - 100 g;
- gelatin - 15 q;
- sugar - 160 g;
- blueberries or strawberries - about 4 tbsp. l.
Soak the gelatin in warm water for 15 minutes. After all the ingredients except gelatin, mix and beat with a blender. Then bring the gelatin to a boil in a water bath, then pour the cream, stirring constantly. Then beat everything with a mixer for 3 minutes, pour into molds and keep in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
Baked chicken in a pumpkin
Although this dish takes a long time to prepare, it turns out very tasty. We will need:
- chicken - 1, 7 kg, maybe a little less;
- pumpkin - the same weight, medium size;
- dried apricots - 100 g;
- salt - a little;
- rice - 1 tbsp, preferably long;
- olive oil - 3 tbsp. l.
First you need to soak the rice in water for a few hours, then put it on a sieve. Then pour a lot of water into a pot, bring to a boil, add rice. Boil for 15 minutes, drain the excess water.
After that, take the pumpkin and cut the top, pulling back 5-6 cm from the stalk. In addition, using the sharp part of Art. l. It is necessary to remove all the seeds and pulp, leaving the walls of the pumpkin 1. 5 cm thick.
The third step will be to cut the dried apricots into strips and mix with the rice. All this mixture should be put on the bottom of the pumpkin. Then cut the chicken into 8 parts, remove all the fat and skin, and place on top of the rice.
Finally, pour all the oil, cover the top of the pumpkin and put in the oven at 160 degrees for 2 hours.