There are many girls in the world who want to lose weight. Some leave such an initiative forever just a dream, while others are looking for different ways to get rid of nervous pounds.
Dietitians, nutritionists, in turn, offer a large number of diets, thanks to which it is possible to solve the problem of excess weight. Today we will look at a version of the Maggi menu, where you can lose weight, but at the same time do not torment yourself with hunger.
Pros and cons of the Maggi diet
Maggi's diet is considered eggs, protein. Some people associate it with Maggi broth cubes, but this is not the case. She got the name thanks to Margaret Thatcher, a writer whose close circle simply called her Maggie. His menu includes plenty of protein and minimal carbs.
Let's look at the main advantages:
- The course lasts four weeks, during which time you will not go hungry, so losing weight will go smoothly without harming the body.
- Depending on the general situation, you can lose 7-20 kg with the right approach.
- The diet is very diverse, sometimes you can even drink your favorite soda, alcohol.
- If you gradually increase your calorie intake after completing the course, then you can maintain the weight you gained.
However, there are a number of shortcomings that everyone should consider before designing a menu:
- The course is not recommended for people suffering from problems with the stomach or other organs of the gastrointestinal tract.
- For people with allergies, there is no point in sticking to it, because the list of foods includes citrus fruits, eggs and other foods that can cause allergies.
Maggie's basic rules
Get used to eating monotonous foods. The main components of the Maggi diet will be eggs, citrus fruits.
Exercise, because any weight loss requires moderate physical activity.
Provide yourself with a drink rich in mineral water up to 2 liters per day.
It is necessary to strictly follow the given mode, to strictly observe the menu. It is difficult to achieve the desired result when making any adjustments. If you lose even half a day during the course, you have to start all over again.
What can you eat?
- Drink plenty of fluids. In addition to mineral water, tea, coffee, any amount, even a little diet soda is allowed.
- You can add very little salt, garlic, spices to dishes.
- If you are hungry and it's not time to eat yet, you can have a snack with lettuce, cucumber or carrot.
- If the menu does not indicate a certain amount of product, then you can eat any amount.
- Any salad is decorated with olive oil and lemon juice. If desired, the listed list of vegetables can be eaten separately without mixing.
- The menu often involves the consumption of eggs. They will not become a source of cholesterol when eaten boiled or fried without fat.
- Meat and chicken are not interchangeable, so follow the list of recommended diets. Use lean meat and eat skinless chicken. The meat is boiled, steamed, boiled, cooked. Sprinkle it with onion, garlic and spices.
- The fruit can be almost anything, except very sweet. Allowed include apples, pears, apricots, tangerines, plums, grapefruits, oranges, pineapples, watermelons, melons, peaches.
- If the menu recommends eating fruit, then take one, for example, only apples or only tangerines. A fruit salad is just a mixture of a few fruits.
- You can eat boiled pumpkin, eggplant, beans, squash, pumpkin, carrots, green peas. If there is a "boiled vegetables" item on the menu, they should be eaten separately.
- If it says "any ready-made vegetable", then you can prepare an assortment, but without the potatoes.
- Low-fat cheese is a type of cheese with a fat content of up to 17%. They can be replaced with low-fat cottage cheese, feta cheese.
Corn is a cereal, so it is not included in the list of allowed vegetables. Refers to foods that are banned from the Maggi diet.
What is not allowed
- Do not use oil or grease when cooking. Do not fry meat in oil or fat.
- Figs, dates, mangoes, grapes, bananas are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to use sugar, butter, mayonnaise and other similar dressings.
- It is better to give up smoking and large amounts of alcohol, otherwise you will not benefit after completing the course.
Detailed menu of Maggi egg diet for every day
Maggi's menu is a step-by-step menu, where every day is important, let's look at the main nuances:
Breakfast in the first week will be the same for all seven days: eggs, citrus fruits.
- The first day is considered a day of fasting, so you can only eat boiled meat. By the way, there is also a Maggi cottage cheese diet, whose 4-week menu is very similar to the egg diet, only the egg is replaced by cottage cheese.
- From the second day, the menu is filled with boiled vegetables, followed by cheese. For three weeks, vegetables should only be boiled or steamed.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays of the second week are fasting days, so you will have to skip dinner.
- The third week begins with the intake of low-calorie foods.
- From the fourth week, the number of eggs consumed decreases, and the use of raw vegetables is allowed.
Maggi diet: menu for the 1st week
Every day we have breakfast with a boiled egg and 0, 5 oranges or grapefruit.
- We eat any amount of fruit (apple, pear, orange, apricot).
- We have lunch with boiled beef or lean pork.
- Eat skinless boiled chicken for dinner.
- Dinner with two boiled egg salad with cucumber, pepper, carrot, tomato, toast and grapefruit.
- Eat tomatoes, no greasy cheese in the afternoon.
- In the evening - boiled turkey.
- We have lunch with the same kind of fruit.
- We have lunch with a vegetable salad with boiled meat.
- Have dinner with two boiled eggs, bean salad, green peas, pumpkin, carrots.
- Have dinner with boiled fish, vegetable salad and oranges.
- The best dinner will be rice apples.
- Dinner - carrots, cabbage, steamed meatballs.
- Have dinner with boiled chicken breast, tomatoes, pumpkin, grapefruit or orange.
- Enjoy steamed vegetables for dinner.
Maggi Diet: Diet for the 2nd week
Breakfast is the same every day: two boiled eggs, half an orange or grapefruit.
- We have dinner with boiled meat and salad.
- We have dinner with salad, two boiled eggs and grapefruit.
- We have lean fried meat and fresh vegetable salad.
- Today is a day of fasting, we are without food.
- We have dinner with boiled meat with cucumbers.
- Have dinner with two boiled eggs and an orange.
- Have dinner with boiled eggs, steamed vegetables and cheese.
- Thursday evening is a day of fasting without snacks.
- We eat fried fish during the day.
- In the evening we eat two boiled eggs.
- In the afternoon we eat boiled meat, small tomatoes, grapefruit dessert.
- In the evening we eat tangerine, peach, apple, plum fruit salad.
- Dinner: boiled chicken breast, vegetables, an orange.
- We have dinner with chicken breast, tomatoes, oranges.
- Monday: We eat fruit all day - in any quantity.
- Tuesday: We eat raw and boiled vegetables all day except potatoes.
- Wednesday: Unlimited fruits, vegetables, salads are allowed.
- Thursday: Treat yourself to boiled or fried fish and cabbage salad.
- Friday: Boiled beef, chicken, rabbit, turkey, boiled vegetables - zucchini, eggplant, pumpkin.
- Saturday and Sunday: We eat only one type of fruit, in any quantity. Choose between pears, peaches, apples, apricots.
Create your own menu from the products offered.
- Monday: It is recommended to rinse any boiled meat or chicken, 3 tomatoes, 4 cucumbers, lean canned tuna, under warm water. Grapefruit and a toast.
- Tuesday: 250 g of boiled meat, vegetable salad, cucumber, tomato, toast. Eat a pear, grapefruit and a slice of melon instead of dessert.
- Wednesday: a tablespoon of low-fat cottage cheese or cheese, boiled vegetables up to 200 g, 2 cucumbers and tomatoes, oranges, toast.
- Thursday: Boiled chicken breast, grapefruit, toast, three tomatoes, a cucumber.
- Friday: Boiled eggs - 2 pcs. , Tomatoes - 3 pcs. , Zucchini, an orange.
- Saturday: 250 g of boiled chicken breast, toast, cottage cheese, you can replace it with feta cheese, steamed carrots, grapefruit, yogurt.
- Sunday: 1 st. l. cottage cheese, lean canned tuna, a little boiled vegetables, toast, fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, orange salad.
Tips and tricks
Overweight people are advised to take a Maggi diet every six months. Gradually change your diet after the transition, gradually increasing the number of calories consumed.
Pay special attention to high-fat, sweet foods, eat them in moderation. It is also not recommended to overeat or eat fried foods.
If you really want to keep the results you get, then you need to constantly monitor your diet.
Diets are not recommended for everyone, so consult your doctor before you start. For starters in this business, it is better to have a personal nutritionist who will help you properly adjust the menu, taking into account the individual characteristics of a person.