All men and women dream of a slim, fit figure. Unfortunately, some nature has been generous - they can eat cakes and drink sweet cocktails all day and at the same time stay in great shape. Others need to count every calorie and follow their diet carefully to lose weight. Not surprisingly, they want to know how quickly to lose 10 kg at home. Of course, first of all it is worthwhile to find out whether this is real.
How long does it take to lose 10 kg without harming your health?
10 kilograms is a round figure, so those who want to lose weight are operating with this figure. How long does it take to lose ten kilograms? Women often ask this question after pregnancy, as well as those who have not watched their weight for a long time and have recovered fairly, after which they decided to start changing their lives.
In general, nutritionists believe that it takes six months to lose 10 kilograms. One and a half kilograms a month is a very real result. But it is not always possible to spend so much time to lose weight. What to do in such a situation? This will be described in detail below.
For reference!If you only drink cold water from the refrigerator, you can lose an additional 200-300 grams per month.
Is it realistic to lose 10 kg in a month?
In general, this is quite possible. It is realistic to lose 2. 5 pounds a week. But you will have to follow a very strict diet and exercise seriously at the same time. Unfortunately, there are two dangers here.
- First, such a heavy load can damage your health - if you can do it at all, it will take many months to return it.
- Second, even if you lose 10 kg, dear, the weight is likely to return quickly enough after completing the diet, and it is possible with "growth".
Therefore, such drastic changes in the normal way of life must be approached very carefully and thoughtfully.
Is it possible to lose weight faster: 1 day, week, half a month
But when the time comes, many people are ready to take the toughest measures. They wonder if it is realistic to lose up to 10 kilograms in a shorter time? Therefore, such options are worth considering.
Losing dozens of pounds in one day is simply unrealistic. No load and tricks will not help here.
One week is simply not possible. You will have to completely give up eating and burn 13, 000 calories a day. To do this, you need to do the following exercises every day:
- walking - 48 hours,
- running - 19 hours,
- sports bike - 21 hours,
- aerobics - 30 hours.
Of course, such figures are also fantastic.
Finally, two weeks. In general, this is possible. But you will need very strict diets, such as cabbage or water. In addition, they will work when a person is very fat and 10 kg is not a big number for him. In other words, it will not be possible to lose 70-60 kg on these diets in a few weeks.
10 kg weight loss plan at home
When deciding how to lose 10 kg, it is very important to prepare a suitable plan. This is especially important for beginners - it would be good if a more experienced like-minded person could support and help them. Here are some tips to get you started.
During the week
Above, this option was already listed and had to be discarded as a perfect fantasy. Therefore, without wasting time, you can move on to the next item.
Within 2 weeks
This choice is already more serious. True, you will have to work very hard - you will have to evaluate every hour. And the way to lose weight will be very unpleasant.
- First, physical activity should be maximized. You will need to spend at least 5-8 hours a day training, preferably on a sports bike and running. Of course, not everyone can handle such a burden.
- Second, calorie intake should be reduced to 800-900 kcal per day (for comparison, a person usually consumes about 2000 kcal).
In addition, there must be protein - otherwise the body will begin to break down muscles instead of fat. Eating boiled or steamed chicken is a good choice, it can be replaced with fish and eggs.
Attention!With such an intense weight loss, there should be no carbohydrates in the diet. The exceptions are vegetable salads, such as spicy fresh carrots and cabbage with olive oil.
For each month
This is already a relatively acceptable option. However, it is not always possible to lose 10 kg at once. And the result is harder to maintain.
It is a good idea to switch to a protein diet and stick to it 5 days a week, for example, with two days off on weekends. These days, you can eat a regular meal by halving some of the complex carbohydrates and leaving out the fast ones altogether.
Of course, beer and any other alcoholic beverages should be excluded from the diet. However, in a diet you will have to give up soda.
Difficult? Of course. But the result will definitely be pleasant.
On a note!Ginger and mustard boost your metabolism to help you lose weight faster.
What to eat to lose 10 pounds
The most important rule to follow when losing weight is fractional eating. That is, you must eat three times. It is advisable to reduce the portions compared to the usual ones.
You need to add snacks between main meals so that you don't feel hungry, forcing yourself to pick "for future use".
It is good that you can eat enough on such a diet. It's easier to list what you can't eat:
- sweets (sweets, waffles, cakes, pastries, juices, soda);
- flour (all types - from black bread to fresh bread);
- carbohydrate-rich foods (rice, potatoes, corn);
- sweet fruits (grapes, pineapples, tangerines, bananas);
- fatty dairy products (cottage cheese, sour cream, cream, cheese).
It is quite possible to eat everything else. These are all kinds of plant foods (cabbage, carrots, broccoli, apples, etc. ), low-fat "milk" (milk, cheese, cottage cheese), meat, fish and poultry. Of course, if you have such products at your disposal, you can prepare new dishes at least every day and not repeat yourself for a month.
The most effective diets to lose 10 kg per month
In any case, it is worth talking about the most effective and proven diets. Thanks to them, you can easily understand how to lose 10 kg a month.
- Diet for the lazy. With the exception of alcohol, flour and sweets, you can eat as usual. But the portions should be reduced by 3-4 times. For 400 ml of warm water 10 minutes before meals to quench hunger.
- Buckwheat mono-diet. It is necessary to eat steamed buckwheat, not boiled 5 times a day. You can't salt - just sprinkle with a teaspoon of soy sauce. But you need to be careful with this diet - you can get health problems. Athletes can add boiled chicken breast to their diet - 200 grams per day.
- The diet of the shop - you will have to eat almost any meat, fish and poultry and an unlimited amount. Carbohydrates should be administered from the second week and should not be given more than 10% of calories.
Yes, a very difficult diet. But beauty requires sacrifice!
Diet menu to lose 10 kg per month in the first week
Of course, if you have a properly defined and balanced diet, it is easier to start losing weight. It will look like this for seven days:
|Monday||200 ml of kefir||20 grams of cheese, 2 boiled eggs||200 grams of vegetable salad|
|Tuesday||200 ml of kefir||1 apple, 1 boiled egg||1 boiled egg|
|Wednesday||Sugar-free tea||150 grams of cottage cheese||200 grams of vegetable salad|
|Thursday||200 ml of kefir||100 grams of fresh plums, 1 boiled egg||1 boiled egg|
|Friday||Sugar-free tea||200 grams of cabbage or carrot salad||1 boiled egg|
|Saturday||200 ml of kefir||2 oranges or 2 apples||200 ml of kefir|
|Sunday||200 ml of kefir||20 grams of cheese, 1 apple or orange||2 boiled eggs|
Yes, the diet is very strict. But losing 10 kg a month is not an easy task.
How to lose ten kilograms quickly without dieting
However, you can get an excellent figure without dieting.
True, in this case you will probably have to spend about 3-6 months, not 2 weeks or even a month. There are different ways to do this.
On a note!The caloric value of half a liter of beer is about 215 kcal - a half-saturated breakfast.
Fat burning exercises
The safest way is to consume fewer calories than you expend. This means that you can not only reduce consumption, but also increase consumption.
- light aerobics,
- run away
- skipping rope,
- sports bike.
There is no need to tire yourself with heavy training. Lungs are better for weight loss, but it lasts for several hours. Walking two to three hours before lunch and cycling the same amount in the afternoon or cycling is a real stress if you have enough free time.
Compliance with the principles of good nutrition
You can also just eat right - it will help you lose 1-2 kg per month.
The rules are very simple - the flour should be cut in half like a dessert. It is desirable to reduce portions by 10-20%. At the same time, it is advisable to consume most of the carbohydrates before lunch to find time to spend. But it is better to eat protein foods 3-4 hours before bedtime - meat, cottage cheese, peas and other non-carbohydrate foods are suitable. And of course, there are no sweets in the afternoon.
The best results can be achieved simply by changing your lifestyle. This is much easier than it seems. Certain rules must be followed:
- Abstain from all types of alcohol altogether - they are quite high in calories and often lead to the use of excess calories;
- fractional meals - three times with two snacks and ideally five times, each time reducing the usual portion by 50%;
- constant control over the consumption of sweet and starchy foods.
After a month or two, a person becomes accustomed to such rules and no longer feels any restrictions - he lives for his own pleasure, and at the same time brings the figure back to normal.
How to lose weight "forever": maintain the results obtained
Diets are bad because they end sooner or later. At this point, the body and the person begin to "catch". Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness. And a stressed organism tries to replenish reserves and even accumulate reserves for future use.
Therefore, diets are generally overdose. In general, it is better to change your lifestyle. Then there will be no violations, psychological disorders will be prevented.
One just has to watch how much he eats, get up from the table a little hungry (which is very real! ) And refrain from visiting semi-finished products, as well as various cafes and bistros. Mild, planned home cooking really works wonders!
For reference!Cinnamon disrupts the rapid absorption of carbohydrates, so it should be combined with sweets.
Advice from experienced trainers and nutritionists
At the end of the article, there are some tips from experienced nutritionists for all beginners:
- At the same time, it is necessary to eat so that the body gets used to it and is ready for every meal.
- Replace semi-finished products with home-made counterparts - from hamburgers to meatballs.
- Minimize the amount of sauces, spices and salt during cooking.
- Prefer boiled, baked and steamed foods rather than fried foods.
- Give up the habit of eating and drinking completely.
Now every reader knows enough to get a great figure. It may take a lot of time and effort, but isn't it worth the fight?