Effective exercises for weight loss at home, which we will share with you, is not only a set of physical procedures.
Regularly repeated, these ten exercises and using a diet rich in protein, and limiting carbohydrates and fats, you can lose weight, build muscle and become fitter and thinner.
Rules exercises to do at home are the following:
- Start with fifteen to twenty repetitions of each practice and gradually increase their number. Use the extra weight only when regular classes seem too easy.
- No matter what you're surrounded by gleaming chrome machines and free weights – it is possible to lose weight without expensive equipment. All that matters is how well you can perform each technique, and what frequency you're doing. Like many other things, the key to success is motivation.
- During the class, try to put your phone on silent, turn off the tablet and the laptop. It is fine, if is, of course, that the trials should not disturb your children and spouse.
- Set a strict schedule and stick to it.
- Think about buying a set of dumbbells. If it is not yet possible, replace them with plastic bottles filled with water, sand or rocks.
- Keep two journals: physical activity and weight. Mark them running. This information can help you to get a clear picture of your success, and on the day of crisis fatigue and will cheer you up. It has been proven that those who lead these magazines, you can achieve success much faster. Psychology is a delicate matter.
- Classes are under the refreshing energetic music.
- If for any reason you are not available, so a wonderful way to get rid of excess weight, bike and swimming pool, and daily walks will be a great addition to your program exercise.
Strength exercises to speed up metabolism and make it more difficult. They work not only during the exercise: once the whole day after a workout, your body will consume calories strong pace!
10 simple and effective exercises for weight loss
And now let's look at ten simple, effective exercises that you can easily make at home, but to achieve results, not less than when training in the gym.
Be straight, placing your feet shoulder-width apart. Bend your knees and stoop so low, as if we were sitting in a chair – thighs should be parallel to the floor. The knees should not extend over the toes, keep your back straight and do not bend the shoulders. Return to starting position and repeat the procedure.
Put your hands on the floor so that the palms underneath the shoulders. Body and leg should form one straight, palms face directly. Drop the breast into the space between the arms and back. If you find it difficult to perform the full pushup, stand on your toes, and knees. On the contrary, if you want to complicate the task, place your feet on a bench or the stairs.
In a half-crouch and jump sideways, landing on the right foot. Without a break, making a jump to the left. It is important that the movements flowed into each other seamlessly, without any delays and breaks.
Be in the position of push-ups. Leaning on his right hand, then left wrist, and then also on the right. Works as well, return to the starting position. Our next approach is to change the side of the body to stop when lowering and raising. If the task seems too difficult, on my knees.
Be straight and feet shoulder-width apart. Keep your hands along the body. Make the right foot a big step forward, lower the left knee to the floor. Your knees should be bent at a right angle. The right knee does not extend beyond the fingers of the foot! Back to the vertical stand and do a lunge with the left leg.
Take your right leg with your right hand, get back to the level of his head, eyes looking straight ahead. Tilt your body slightly forward. The left knee is slightly bent. To keep the balance easier, to fix the gaze on some object in front of him.
Get on all fours, hands placed directly under shoulders and knees under hips. Stretch the right arm and leg and stand up, leaning on them. Try not to bend back! Return to the starting position and make a stand on the left side of the body.
Lie on your right side, elbow placed on the shoulder. Raise your hips, leaning your body weight on the forearm. Stand about three seconds, return to floor and repeat the procedure.
Lie on your back, hands placed along the body. Bend your knees, but not torn out of the floor leg. Keep your back straight, raise your pelvis so that from shoulders to knees take a single unbroken straight line. Hold this position for three accounts and go back to the floor.
Lie on your stomach and stretch forward both the hands (if we fly). Raise the floor of the legs and upper body, keep your head straight. Is this position for three seconds and repeat the exercise.
If after the session you feel exhausted, then you are all done correctly. These effective exercises for weight loss — a radical tool in the fight against excess fat, the untreated volume and cellulite!