In conjunction with a healthy and balanced diet is crucial to achieving this goal is well-formed complex of physical exercises for successful weight loss.
Very often our editor receive e-mail, where people were asked to tell the best, in our opinion, exercises, fast, and guaranteed weight loss.
They want to know what specific physical activity to help fight excess weight more efficiently than the other.
So, are you ready to see the complete list of magical exercises for the major problem areas of the body, which helps you to get fit successfully lose weight and keep your score in the long term? Then begin!
Set of exercises for weight loss stomach
It may sound too fantastic, but even a few extra pounds, not to mention the development in the early stages of obesity, can contribute to a negative impact on the overall health of the body.
This is especially dangerous, because most of the excess weight transformirovalsya in the deeper layers of visceral fat, which surrounds all the internal organs and affect the functionality of the work, which often leads to increased risk of stroke and heart attacks.
Exercise that target the abdominal muscles will definitely help you reduce the risk of developing these diseases and significantly improve self-esteem and satisfaction with their own appearance.
But remember! Strength exercises for a high quality stomach slimming is not enough, because they are anaerobic activity, so for best results, strength training is necessary to combine aerobic.
Now, let's talk about the most effective exercises:
"Stand on that chair"
1. Sit on a stable chair or stool (but only four legs) and put your hands on the seat edge, fingers pointing forward.
2. The power to tighten abdominal muscles and lift your legs 5 – 10 cm from the floor. Then tear off the buttocks of the Seated surface, keep your body balance only on the hands.
3. Hold this position for as long as you can (try at least 10 – 12 seconds).
4. Slowly lower the chair, resting and re-rack again.
5. Repeat cycle in 2 – 3 minutes.
1. Get on your knees, rotate your torso 90 degrees to the left and put the right palm on the floor.
2. To keep the balance of the body, slowly extend the left leg behind.
3. Fold your left hand behind your head elbow stretches clear to the ceiling.
4. Then slowly raise the extended leg as high as possible, while straightening left arm out to the side of the foot, as if trying to reach him.
5. Slowly lower the leg to starting position and repeat the half-twist 8 – 10 times and repeat with the other support legs.
1. Sit on exercise Mat, knees to chest, hands on the sides of the torso.
2. Lie on your back, keeping your legs bent, palms down.
3. Inhale, lift your head and shoulders on the Carpet the strength tighten your stomach and began to vigorously move his hands up and down (amplitude of 10 – 15 cm), while straightening and bending back to his feet.
4. Breathe slowly: inhale is a 5 hand movement, is the same duration and the outbreath. Jaw always clenched in his chest.
5. Do 100 repetitions or 10 full cycles of breath. Check that the abdominal muscles were always in tension.
The rise of the "cross"
1. Get on all fours, hands and thighs strictly perpendicular to the floor.
2. Raise your left arm in front and right foot pulls back to this level until you have created a straight line with the body.
3. Like this unusual position of the body within 3 to 5 seconds, and then repeat the lunges with the opposite side.
4. Do 20 to 25 repetitions, alternating sides constantly.
5. A more complex version of: advanced touch elbow to the opposite knee and opposite leg, before going back to the original position at the end of each phase of the exercise.
The "Bar" at arm's length
1. The starting position on the Mat, because during the traditional push-UP, arms perpendicular to the floor plane.
2. Hold this body position for 30 seconds, still a hard to the abdominal muscles. The body should HANG (not up and down) and is as direct.
3. Over time, you'll be able to hold this position for one minute or more.
4. As complications try the counter, relying on just one arm and the opposite leg.
The squat will change
1. Stand up straight and extend your arms straight in front of you, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Start to squat, bending your knees until the angle is 90 degrees, while twisting your upper body as far left as possible.
3. Return to starting position and repeat the squat with twist to right side.
4. Note that the movement of the foot so that the knee stays pointing straight ahead and when cornering the bike was only upper body.
Climbing with a towel
1. Lie on the exercise Mat and put your right foot, straightened his legs folded towel or a scarf 1 m long, the left leg bent at the knee.
2. Hold the ends of the scarf with both hands, lift the right leg up.
3. Slowly, hand over hand wraps, lift your upper body as high up as possible. The highest point, hold for a few seconds and return to starting position.
4. Perform two sets of 10 – 12 repetitions for each leg.
The ballet turns into a lie
1. Sit on the floor and extend your legs forward, keeping them close to each other.
2. And to lean backward, form an angle of 45 degrees.
3. Keep constant tension of the abdominal muscles, lift both your hands above your head, like a ballerina. Then slowly turn your torso to the right and touch the right palm to the floor, hold for 3 – 5 seconds, and then do the same twist your upper body to the other side.
4. Do 2 sets of 10 to 12 rotations in each direction.
Pull the knee to chest
1. Lie down in the middle of the training on the Mat, legs bent at the knees. Lift your head and shoulders, and tuck your chin to your chest.
2. Inhale and start to pull to the right bent leg to the chest, left arm resting on the Shin, and right knee.
3. At this stage, raise your left leg about 45 degrees from the floor plane.
4. Press and hold for 3 – 5 seconds and repeat the bet with the other leg. Just do 8 – 10 repetitions on each side.
1. Lie face down on the exercise Mat, place your palms near the chest.
2. Pushing his hands on the floor, lift your head, shoulders and chest as high up as possible, by bringing together the blades.
3. At that point the biggest suspense to keep the Cobra pose 8 – 10 seconds, and then slowly lower down. Repeat 10 – 12 times.
4. To improve the effectiveness of the exercise at the same time lift your upper body and legs.
Set of exercises for leg slimming
Fat concentrated in the legs, do not affect the health of the as active as visceral belly fat, but they can also cause the development of complexes and dissatisfaction with their own bodies.
The combination of low-calorie, but definitely a balanced diet with daily physical exercise will help you achieve the best results.
The following targeted exercises will help you not only to lose weight on your legs, but also give tone the major muscle groups of the lower body. The use of its own weight and free weights (in this case a dumbbell) would be sufficient size and qualitative training legs.
1. Stand with your back to the chair (at a distance of about half a meter), hands on hips, extend the left leg behind and place the upper part of the arch of the foot on the chair seat.
2. Squat, bending the legs of the right knee at a right angle (90 degrees). To complicate the exercise: after each full squat, perform a partial repetition, dropping down to just a 45 degree angle at the knee on the supporting leg.
3. Do 15 – 20 repetitions and change the location of the foot. Just 2 – 3 sets.
1. Stand up straight, next place a stable chair and keep your right hand behind the back, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Climb on your toes (your heels do not touch the floor) and bend your knees at an angle of 90 degrees, while tilting the torso back to 45 degrees (so that body forms a straight line from knees to shoulders), abdominal muscles tense.
3. Return to starting position and do at least 3 – 4 sets of 20 repetitions.
1. Stand up straight, arms bent at the elbows, keep straight ahead, feet shoulder width apart. Lift the right leg forward a few inches from the floor.
2. Perform squats, bending the left leg at the knee at a 90 degree angle (or as far as you can get) this time, raise our right hip level. The easiest exercise is, the closer the heel of the raised leg is on the floor.
3. Do 15 – 20 repetitions of squats and then continue with other support legs. Just 2 – 3 sets.
Squats with glass
1. Stand directly in front of the chest hands vertically, hold one dumbbell (goblet), elbows bent and exposed sides, feet slightly wider than hip-width apart.
2. Do a regular squat until thighs parallel to the floor surface. To complicate the exercise, repeat the following: hold a dumbbell weight in the same plane, settle to the bottom of the squat and start a small elastic jumps.
3. Perform 2 – 3 sets 20 – 25 reps.
The tripartite attacks
1. Stand up straight, put your hands in front of chest, feet shoulder width apart. Deep lunge forward with your left foot (knee bent 90 degrees) and return to the starting position.
2. Then perform the lunge with the left foot to the left, the toes directed straight forward and the left knee bent at 90 degrees. Return to the starting position.
3. And finally, at the end of this exercise with lunge back with left leg to complete one cycle. Repeat the sequence with the right foot.
4. Perform 2 – 3 sets and 15 – 20 repetitions (cycles), alternating sides.
1. Stand up straight, two hands holding a dumbbell, set it on the chin, elbows look down, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Keep the legs straight and accurately maintaining the location with your hands, tilt your upper body forward until your back is parallel to the floor.
3. Return to the starting position. Only 3 – 4 sets of 20 repetitions.
The pendulum on one leg
1. Stand directly in each hand dumbbells, palms inward, feet hip-width apart.
2. Begin to bend forward while pulling the left leg back, until your body in a straight line is not parallel to the floor.
3. Return to the starting position. And do 20 more dips, and then do the exercise with the other leg. Just 2 – 3 sets.
Stretching the hamstrings
1. Lie on your back on the slippery floor, arms at your sides, legs straight, the heel is put under the towel.
2. Knead the muscles slowly start to pull the heel to the buttocks, gradually lifting the pelvis until the angle of the knees should be straight and your body forms one straight line from shoulders to knees.
3. Let the footsteps again to return to the original position. Do 2 – 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
Triangle hike socks
1. A tripod is a stable step or platform on the bottom rung of the ladder, feet shoulder width apart, body balance to keep, based on the first third of the stop.
2. Extend leg 45 degrees inward and began a high rise on the toes, lowering the heels as deep as possible (below platform level). Do 15 – 20 repetitions.
3. Then return to starting position and change legs 45 degrees outwards. Do 15 – 20 repetitions.
4. Return to the starting position and complete the exercise by raising your toes alternately on each leg (at this point, the second took a little back). Do 15 – 20 repetitions and change the "work" leg. Just 2 – 3 sets.